Re: >L:....LAAccA}=.. Re: >L:....LAAccA}=..

Quite strange

Maybe if i did mari or something before I would get some pleasure from it... However... The guy just kill himself at the end, ghosts... I don't know, not much about halloween but... The music is awesome, seems like the chords from some of Tony Mottola's musics, I f***ing loved the music.

Famous Firsts Famous Firsts

Quite intelligent.

I really liked it all, the humour is just fantastic, not just random crap spawning all over the screen, the animations were quite good indeed, if you done all of that by yourself, the quality of the characters could be improved by drawing darker lines on tthe border of the eyes, "hands" and even the characters themselves, as for the policemen, lighter lines, so you actually get a better feeling of movement, which could be seen on the eyes' movements.

As previously said, the voices don't 100% match animations at the ending, just make a little timing fix on that.

Overall is very good.

giantsquid responds:

I *think* I've fixed the audio sync issue now.

Thanks for the drawing advice!

Ed

Headache Man Ep.4 Headache Man Ep.4

SWEET MOTHER OF FUCKING DEVIL

HOLY CRAP, MAC... yay, I voted 5 because you're my partner but it deservers it, hell yeah !! WHY THE FUCK DID THAT TURTLE FELL OVER EVERYBODY!? holy crap! Mac... even the graphics weren't THAT, it's really funny, hell yeah ! oh... what's now then?... this is where you die... Oh yeah!

WilliWowza responds:

Awwwwwwwwright.

Ill work on the graphics.

E.M.O. E.M.O.

Hey mac!

Mate, I don't know about the ripping and hell but anyway, you making it or another one, the idea is perfect, and you did it quite good enough, ripping those stupid fuckers clip, haha! that's great! Anyway, great video, the sound... Well you know why the 0, what counts is the overall... haha! lmao!

fulham89 responds:

Ripping? What ripping? This is one of the most original animations I've ever done, I'm rather disgusted at the thought that someone claims that I stole their idea. Fuckwit.

Anyhoo, thanks for the great review!

Top Ramen Chicken Top Ramen Chicken

Well...

You know... You know that sucked and did it '4fun' it ISN'T funny... and... I don't like that music D: Try again with something worth watching... not a 10 minutes flash work with a damn music even with it's original size... That suck, you know? Try again with smething REALLY better. Nothing against you... But I don't like the music and the animation REALLY suck...

Paddy responds:

And so the conversation turned
Until the sun went down
And many fantasies were learned
On that day

Dad Returns Dad Returns

Oh hell

Hell... There's nothing fun about it, and even it repeat the same thing over and over... There's no point in keeping it... Man you're able to do better... And you know it... Just don't make more things like that, or everyone will just blam.... Hell No one's making good flash these days?

JunkYardAnimations responds:

but do u know who that character was that appeared at the end? you have to be familiar with junkyardanimations and the 'awkward character' i guess to understand it.

MGS: The Twin Noodles MGS: The Twin Noodles

Wonderful

Well, you did a great really great job with this one, the 1st time I saw it ( about a year and half ago more or less) i couldn't stop laughting and still I love it, nothing more than that, I guess, just wonderful :D

Happiness doesn't hurt Happiness doesn't hurt

Erm...

Well my vote to you isn't big nor anything mor by the fact that I hate being so happy and this stuff, or maybe because I think that and I don't want a low rate for your, anyway... the grafics weren't that bad, well... HS was pretty bad, its just not smoothly enought, I think you can fix that, the sounds weren't that bad but.... still to improve, a background would do much good. And... well... The message was pretty clear... and that's the way it's done, oh damn, my keyboard was gone... for a long time, damn it, well.. Still some things to improve, you're good.

See ya.

WHRentertainment responds:

Thank you for your frank review you weren't too harsh or too nice. Thanx for your review

Some Red Thing Some Red Thing

Haha !

Pretty good work, really, it was looong time since I saw someone like you here, (maybe it's because I don't log in for a month or two...) anyway, that's pretty funny and interesting Idea, since you could work more on a music to make it more dramatic or anything to make it more funny you have a good potential,, work on it !

See ya, hope I could help ya... Just... you know... gotta improve a bit in the graphics and musics, but is just with time and experience... but that's good !

Metroid Collab Metroid Collab

Haha!

Well, the music is excelent, just the credits are a bit bugged, I guess... Anyway the animation and and everything is pretty cool! Just guess that the worse was -Kes- hahaha! no offenses ,pretty good work, people!

See ya!

DarkZ3phyr responds:

We're working on fixing the credits music right now. sorry if it annoyed you.