Re: >L:....LAAccA}=.. Re: >L:....LAAccA}=..

Quite strange

Maybe if i did mari or something before I would get some pleasure from it... However... The guy just kill himself at the end, ghosts... I don't know, not much about halloween but... The music is awesome, seems like the chords from some of Tony Mottola's musics, I f***ing loved the music.

Famous Firsts Famous Firsts

Quite intelligent.

I really liked it all, the humour is just fantastic, not just random crap spawning all over the screen, the animations were quite good indeed, if you done all of that by yourself, the quality of the characters could be improved by drawing darker lines on tthe border of the eyes, "hands" and even the characters themselves, as for the policemen, lighter lines, so you actually get a better feeling of movement, which could be seen on the eyes' movements.

As previously said, the voices don't 100% match animations at the ending, just make a little timing fix on that.

Overall is very good.

giantsquid responds:

I *think* I've fixed the audio sync issue now.

Thanks for the drawing advice!

Ed

Headache Man Ep.4 Headache Man Ep.4

SWEET MOTHER OF FUCKING DEVIL

HOLY CRAP, MAC... yay, I voted 5 because you're my partner but it deservers it, hell yeah !! WHY THE FUCK DID THAT TURTLE FELL OVER EVERYBODY!? holy crap! Mac... even the graphics weren't THAT, it's really funny, hell yeah ! oh... what's now then?... this is where you die... Oh yeah!

WilliWowza responds:

Awwwwwwwwright.

Ill work on the graphics.

Fade Tutorial Fade Tutorial

Nothing at all.

What I am about to say everybody else did, but, seriously... Almost everyone knows how to alpha and tweak, atl east you did put the "you can also tweak" in the end, but this isn't much, you know. Doing fade frame by frame which consists of the very same image as before fading is not very smart.

Nice try, but this didn't work. Also, you should have converted the audio, or something, the pictures would only cost about 1mb, now this song, not only suck, but still is very big, you should be concerned about things like this, not everyone have 19578926598126Tb internet connections like you must have, it took me 4-5 damn minutes to load this, I probably wrote this review faster than the damn load time plus watching the whole thing.

You should know that adding useless flashs isn't really intelligent.

No offence intended, but, seriously, you should think about others while doing a flash, not only your taste.

However it is a simple tutorial that teachs what it should, the "how to alpha" is quite good. Do a tutorial for something better and you might do good.

-Telepath RPG Chapter 1- -Telepath RPG Chapter 1-

Man...

Oh my! I'm just starting to play but it's wonderful! Hey man! you're REALLY GOOD! Keep up like this and you'll be an really good professional, trust me ! The game is just like perfect! no problems at all!

I guess that the word "Perfect" says everything?

see ya!

MalTheDestroyer responds:

Wow. "Perfect"? You're too kind. Really. I don't think even I would say that about the game! :-) But I certainly did put a lot of thought into making it, and I appreciate your compliment.

Mortal Kombat 2: The Mass Mortal Kombat 2: The Mass

Not bad

Well, not bad, i really liked it... just continue it, because no sounds, no limits in the scenario, liu is not attacking... but the grafics are really good... just try to fix the speed of attacks and it'll be much better... and the sounds, put sounds...

I hope that I can help you.

see ya !

War Of The Mibu War Of The Mibu

Copy one, but still good ^_^

Yay, I was searching for something like this for years hashahahahaha! anyaway... it's just a copy from Rurouni Kenshin's OVA music, it's the same music but still good, and I thank you for making it with good quality ^^

thx ^^

Arenj-Kenshin responds:

I make pure good ol' re-makes =) The full piece for me would be about 6-7 mins, so, going for the best part in OVA 2, here it is =)